Get explore to fundamental of aerodynamics. Come across of component of flying wing and stability plus control of tailless airplane. Stability analysis of flying wing design and electronics integration
• Aircraft design procedure
• Fundamental of aerodynamics
• Selection of particular type of airfoil based on design requirement
• Design, Fabricate and Test your own RC Flying Wing
• Concepts of Aeromodelling and Aerospace Engineering
• Realization of Flight Electronics
• RC Aircraft Design Procedure
• Explore to the art of Fabrication
• Hands-on experience to Modern day manufacturing Techniques
• Fundamentals of Aerodynamics.
• Various components of Flying Wing.
• Stability and Control of tailless Airplane.
• Introduction to RC-Aircraft Design.
• Push Rods
• Epoxy glues
• Economy Kit
• Brushless Motor
• Electronic Speed Controller
• Servo Motors
• Extension wires
• Y- Connector
1. Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from SAW RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT.
2. At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
3. Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the school workshops.
This course is open to all students interested in FLYING WINGS.
Students interested for a career in Aerospace and Aviation related fields of engineering