Design Higher, faster, farther .Rubber band-powered glider that reach at greatest altitude or stay in the air the longest! Plane will be made by balsa wood, paper, and common adhesive.
The wings attached to the fuselage by adhesives or by rubber bands. A rubber band motor which will powered the plastic propeller assembly
• Aircraft structure and aviation technical words like wing span, propeller, wing tip so on.
• Working principle of rubber band motor.
1. Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from SAW RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT.
2. At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
3. Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the school workshops.
This course is open to all students interested in Rubber Band Powered Plane
Students interested for a career in Aerospace and Aviation related fields of engineering